Thursday, September 30, 2010
Pregnancy I miss you!
No thank you in advance to those of you who think I need to get pregnant again! This is just a trip down memory lane for me =)
1) Eating endlessly
2) The funky food cravings. I loved eating white rice at all hours of the day and night. That would explain the whopping 50 pounds I gained
3) Looking cute and glowy during the second trimester
4) Random strangers being extremely polite and nice to me
5) People holding the door open for me
6) Unbelievably shiny and healthy hair
7) Expectant mothers parking- right up front next to the wheelchair parking
8) Giant loose underwear
9) Prenatal Massage
10) Prenatal yoga; when I used to work out!
11) Swimming; I swam up until 7 months and it was the best work out because I could not tell how fat I was under water
12) Napping during the day
13) Hours shopping for cute baby stuff
14) Having the time to take a bath
15) No pressure or expectations- from my parents,friends and family
What do you miss most about pregnancy?