Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kiddie of the Month: Cheesy Cheeky Nusaybah


"A mo'neeeeeeeen (aka Good morning)!" Possibly the cutest words to come out of Nusaybah's mouth yet. At nearly 18 months, it never ceases to amaze me how quickly she is picking up words, masha Allah. Or how quickly she's learning reactions just by watching others. The other day, I dropped something and said "Oh man", the next day when Nusaybah dropped her fork from her high chair, she yelled out an "Oh maaaaane!" I couldn't believe it!


Nusaybah is a constant form of entertainment for the family. I swear she must have inherited some kinda funny gene from my sister, Madiha, who was quite an 'interesting' child herself. If she's not falling asleep standing up or smelling her own feet while shouting "Ew!", then you can probably find her humming Barney's 'I love you song' to herself or hiding a crayon behind her back while giving me an innocent bright blue-teethed smile. No matter how bad of a day I'm having or frustrated I get, Nusaybah always manages to bring a smile back to my face! May Allah keep Nusaybah under his protection always - Ameen!

Mashallah Nusaybah by far has the cutest smile I have ever seen! All you have to do is say CHEESE and she will smile on demand. Her personality is hilarious, laugh is contagious and she is a source of happiness for everyone around her! May Allah make Nusaybah amongst the righteous and keep her as a source of comfort and coolness for those around her. Ameen.

If you have a photo and some encouraging words to submit of your child, please email alif2yaa@gmail.com

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...