Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Year of the Preggos

So Its been awhile since I have last visited. Things around here have been really hectic. It is the year of the babies. Mashallah, a lot of sisters are expecting this year. For me this means a lot of births to look forward to.


I always joke that every couple of years, we go thru a baby boom. We actually went thru this a few years ago when I was expecting. It was the year of the boys- Subhanallah I know 14 boys that were born that year! I wonder what it will be like this year? Anyway,  boy or girl- its definitely the year of the preggos. Do you know anyone who is expecting? Any chance you might have caught the baby bug ;)

1 comment:

  1. Asalaamu Alaykum,

    I have caught the baby bug I suppose mashaallah. I'm about 23 weeks along. Still trying to find out the answer to the whole, is placenta encapsulation permissible question and hopefully I will before the baby comes inshallah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...