Please remember us in your prayers. May Allah accept all our fasts and worship in this blessed month, may he surround us with good company, may our homes be filled with barakah and righteous gatherings, Ameen.
Tips on how to "Tarawee it" with your little ones.
Here is tutorial on how to make your own Ramadan Banner.
What you will need:
- Poster board (for your Ramadan moon & stars)
- Chalk (or markers, crayons)
- Hemp string
- Black paper (or construction paper)
- Mini clothes pins
- Glitter (preference)
1. Cut, glitter your moon
2. Cut your stars and hang them up
3. Have your materials ready for the banner
4. Cut the black paper into flag shapes
5. Write your message n the flags with the chalk
6. Hang and complete!
Tadaaaaa! What do you think?