Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Womenpreneurs Show!

     Ladies mark your calenders Alif2Yaa will have a booth set up at the first ever Muslim Womenpreneurs show this Saturday April 2nd Inshallah from 12-5 pm.

Please come out with your family to support this amazing cause and all the Muslimah sisters who are trying to do it all, raising a family, running a home, practicing their faith and running their own businesses! Mashallah.

I will be educating all of you on Pregnancy, Labor & Delivery and the Postpartum period. There will be tons of breastfeeding information and resources. I will be sharing some essential Doula tips and secrets, so if you know someone who is thinking of or is expecting- send em my way!

I will also be talking about my new services and of course plans for my blog!

There will be several other vendors with handmade goods, magazine subscriptions, children's books, hijabs, abayas, shalwar kameez, jewellery, life coaching and much more!

It will be held at:
Anatolia Islamic Centre

5280 Maingate Dr
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1G5
905-462-1304
 


1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed your blog sister. hope to see you there! I am also going to be there and I would love an experienced birth doula for my next baby Inshallah!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...