Thursday, May 5, 2011

10 Reasons to TOSS your Microwave

Ten Reasons not to Use Your Microwave Oven

Based on Swiss, Russian and German clinical studies

1.Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term, permanent, brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

2.The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in micro-waved food.

3.Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating micro-waved foods.

4.The effects of micro-waved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5.Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all micro-waved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6.The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in a microwave oven.

7.Micro-waved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This has been a primary contributor to the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in the United States.

8.The prolonged eating of micro-waved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9.Continual ingestion of micro-waved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10.Eating micro-waved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

FORENSIC RESEARCH DOCUMENT
Prepared By: William P. Kopp
R. E. C. Research Operations
TO61-7R10/10-77F05
RELEASE PRIORITY: CLASS I ROO1a



All this research is really getting me motivated to decrease the amount of microwave usage around the house. I am hoping to eventually get rid of our microwave completely but there are little voices in my head telling me to keep it around. The main concern being when it comes to having people come over. How will warm up large quantity of food quickly without the microwave?

I think I may consider getting a second toaster oven because having my stainless steel cube staring me in the face- will tempt me to push its start button! I realize this sounds drastic for some of you but I have been wanting to make this change for our family for a long time and I am ready to go cold turkey! As Queen of my kitchen I have to ensure that my family gets the best and if using a microwave even slightly compromises that then I would not be much of a Queen.

The fact that really got to me was #5.Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all micro-waved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down. I feel like I put a lot of effort into our meals and it would literally be a waste if I stuck that food in the microwave.

Convenience has its cost.

What are your thoughts? Will it be easier said than done? Is it worth the effort?

If your ready to commit to change- join the Wave Challenge, it starts with 24 hours! Click here to face the challenge!

This is a team effort with our friends at Nadoona

3 comments:

  1. good post hira baji! but honestly as much as I would like to not use the microwave, I don't think its that convenient to get rid of it...ever since ive been reading your posts you know, I have cut down microwave usage by a LOT where I used to even boil milk in the microwave bcuz I didn't want to wash pots, ive started being less lazy and boiling milk on the stove..honestly. but I think sometimes its useful, like biryani! when people come over, lol and it gets cold, my family (instead of warming in the pot, since it has more chances of burning) we take it out on a microwaveable plate and just warm it up for a bit...i mean its useful, and I agree its harmful but I think sometimes its very useful...so idk persnally after reading your posts I'm going to cut down microwave A LOT (which requires being LESS lazy) but I think at times itll be very useful... :) thanks for the lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm Abdir RahmanMay 6, 2011 at 7:50 AM

    That's a great decision, I'll be there to back you up...lol. It will be hard! because every-time you need to warm food, liquids (tea, water, milk) for hubs, yourself, or baby you need to use the stove...which means more pots and pans. BUT, before you know it, you will get use to it...InshaAllah. If you (or anyone) has a dishwasher its a much easier step to take. The Rule is, you eliminate it completely! if you have it there...you WILL use it!

    For sure its worth it! For the sake of the health our families.

    Did you know that the food that is heated/warmed up on the stove stay hotter longer and tastes better!
    ...
    @ Amatullah S: Sister even if the info is not true (lets assume), we do know that radiations of any sort are not safe for us...be it x-ray, cell phones and so on. So how can the radiations from Microwaves be safe for us. The truth of the matter is that we have seen the effects... in the last 50 or more years... diseases have had an epidemic! All these things junk food, technology, wireless radiations everywhere... has effect people more then ever before!

    ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we've had no microwave for 2 years now, the best thing we did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...