Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! Jummah Mubarak!

With the Wave Challenge around the corner, Alif2yaa and Nadoona would just like to remind our participants of what to expect:
  • Look out for a reminder email from us
  • Please take pictures of your non-microwaved food- we will need to see some proof of your hard work
  • Email us to guest post about your experience
  • There will be a PRIZE for the best/creative effort! 
I will put an Out of Order or RIP sign on my microwave. Which one should I use?!

I know there is a big hype around Mothers day- but lets remind ourselves that as Muslims our Mothers should be honored every day in Islam.

Husband if your reading this, please do not shower me with flowers or a hallmark card on Mothers day (Zakariya is not old enough to figure it out) but instead teach him from now to love/care for me on a daily basis Inshallah




 

1 comment:

  1. That's such a beautiful thing to ask for on Mothers Day. (I'm still also going to ask for a massage though. I'll use anything as an excuse :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...