The interesting part about this wedding was that the Wedding and Reception were on separate weekends. This added to the "never ending-ness" of the wedding but to make matters more interesting Reception was out of town.
We packed up our backs and road trip'd across Ontario for a fun filled family weekend. Alhumdulillah!
Here is a blurb of what the past few weeks have looked like:
1. Family shot at the wedding... Of course if you could see our faces the picture would not qualify for the blog. Its so hard getting family shots- we were all looking in different directions
2. Stopping over in Detroit to do some shopping with family... Zakariya is still wearing his hats everywhere- Mashallah
3. Zaki & Nusi- being in love and all (as usual) with their matching shirts. There marriage was arranged at birth.... joking ;)
4. My little guy loving his first ever metal belt buckle
5. After party in PJs at our house
6. Mama & Baba summer drinks- lemonade and water
7. The cake!